What is the purpose of the DCC braking module?
- Automatic stop of a convoy at the foot of a signal.
- Push-pull operation mode.
- Automatic stop at the station.
- Automatic stop when the railway switch is not properly set.
How does it work?
The braking module uses ABC (Automatic Break Control) technology developed by Lenz. For more information, see the ABC Technology wiki.
What systems are compatible?
How to use this module?
- Make sure you have equipment and decoders that are compatible with ABC technology.
- Install and wire the module as shown in the diagram below.
- Activate the ABC function of your decoder (refer to your decoder’s user manual).